DamenCNC accepts the following payment methods:
- iDeal (Dutch clients only)
- Bank transfer
We prefer to receive payments through our automated system (Paypal & iDeal).
If you choose for bank transfer this will delay your order since we need to check if your payment has arrived on our account.
VAT (Value added Tax)
Our website automatically charges the VAT when required.
- International clients outside the EU do not pay VAT, since these are export shipments for DamenCNC.
- Clients based in the Netherlands always pay VAT, regardless of whether they are a company or a private person
- Clients outside the Netherlands but inside the EU:
- Private persons pay VAT
- Companies do not have to pay VAT, but only if they supply their VALID VAT number. You can check if the VAT number is valid here http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/. We assume at first the provided VAT number is valid and will then also accept payment for the order. We check the VAT number, if the provided VAT number is not correct, or does not match the company address, we will cancel the order and reimburse your payment. Please take care that you provide the correct VAT number!
DamenCNC does most of its shipping with UPS.
To most countries within Europe we use UPS Standard Service, to shipments outside Europe we use UPS Express Saver service.
To quickly see the price of shipping before the order is placed, all you need to do is to put the item you wish to purchase in the shopping cart and choose a country.
To select a country, use the 'ship to' dropdown menu in the 'Shopping cart' block. When you add/remove items from the Cart you can see the 'Delivery weight' change but also the 'Delivery Price'.
Long length items like HIWIN rails have a higher charge for shipping when the length is greater than or equal to 2,5 meter. This is due to the fact that UPS charges us higher handling fees for these items. We have special cardboard tubes that protect the HIWIN rails and ballscrews, we have a lot of experience shipping these fragile items all over the world.
DamenCNC does not make any money on the shipping, basicly the client pays what we pay to UPS.
We get many requests if we can ship small items with TNT or the normal post. We have stopped using TNT and the normal post since too many parcels get lost. So sorry we will not ship products with TNT/Normal post.